AAM 11.5" Rear Differential Cover, 14 Bolt For GMC/Chevy Trucks
Volume: 1 qt. over stock
PML designed this differential cover for the American Axle rear end on Duramax trucks with the Allison transmission. The cover has space at the top and includes longer bolts for the brake bracket.
These trucks can also use PML Part Number 10361, which has a different fin pattern, less capacity and requires the brake bracket at the 12 o'clock position to be bent.
PML AAM 11.5" (292mm) differential cover for GM trucks is designed for:
- 2001 and newer Sierra/Silverado 2500HD with Duramax diesel
- 2007 Sierra/Silverado 2500HD Classic with Duramax diesel
- 2001 to 2006 Sierra/Silverado 3500 with 8.1 V8 gas engine or Duramax diesel
- 2007 Sierra/Silverado 3500 Classic with 8.1 V8 gas engine or Duramax diesel
- 2007 and newer Sierra/Silverado 3500HD with Duramax diesel
- Some 2007 and newer Sierra/Silverado 3500HD with 6.0 V8 gas engine (some have the American Axle 10.5" differential)
If you have a Dodge truck with this axle, we make a cover specifically for that application since Dodge trucks have the spare tire closer to the stock cover and need more clearance. See PML Part Number 10361.
The differential cover has oil fill/level check hole and a drain hole with a magnetic plug to facilitate oil changes.
If you have an oversized spare tire, you may need to move the tire towards the rear. There is tube that holds the spare tire in place and the position can be easily adjusted.
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug