COMPUSHIFT Transmission Controller for Ford AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E
The COMPUSHIFT Sport is the next generation of Ford AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E transmission controller.
The Right Connectors For Your AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E Transmission Controller
A particular engine management system? No problem - whatever the answer!!!! Just select the options above and we will get you exactly the right kit for your specific AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E transmission and it's specific application.
Plug and Play Connectors for AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E are Included
All our kits come with a full set of AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E Plug and Play OEM Connectors because HGM always seeks to make connection easy.
Smart Phone Integration
Program your AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E shift strategy using the our World First smart phone integrated transmission controller. This makes programming dead easy – allowing programming via Android or iOS smart phones, tablets, PC's and Mac's. Connectivity includes both Bluetooth and dual independent CAN bus networks. All software is included.
Fully Customize Your AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E Transmission
Get full and precise control of the shifting strategy for your AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E. COMPUSHIFT Sport is delivered with versatile factory-set programming for a wide variety of transmission and engine combinations. However, you can completely customize settings to your exact specifications.
The COMPUSHIFT Sport comes with an easy installation guide to make installing and configuring your AODE / 4R70W / 4R70E / 4R75W / 4R75E transmission controller a breeze.
Meticulously Engineered and Tested
HGM COMPUSHIFT Sport - Check out what Specialists from Down Under say!
Features and Benefits
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection
- App based setup, diagnostics and calibration.
- No PC or laptop is required. Setup is easy and can be completed by your App on your phone or tablet. However, laptop based setup is still available if preferred either via wireless or cable connection.
- Install and drive - most transmissions are supported by a pre-set calibration.
- Customizable App dashboard.
- Easy to download and share calibrations with friends and tech support.
- USB port can connect to a PC or handheld display as required.
- Extensive data logging and charting capabilities are provided by the App.
- One touch throttle position sensor (TPS) calibration.
- The App fully supports both metric and imperial units (kilometers/miles etc). There are presets for various countries. An option exists to choose any combination of metric and imperial for the various settings.
- Personal US based 1 on 1 phone and email tech support.
- Video tutorials.
- Comprehensive online owner’s manual.
- Quick installation guide.
- Free software updates (reflash) are available at any time online via the App.
- Software updates can be loaded via CAN, USB, or Bluetooth.
- Adjustable shift speeds.
- Adjustable shift feel.
- Adjustable torque converter clutch control.
- Configure 2 different calibrations or modes such as automatic/manual, tow/haul, calibration A/calibration B. Controlled by either your App or an optional switch.
- Lock-Up Switch compatible for 4x4 or long haul towing usage. This allows for 100% engine braking in most gears and significant fuel saving while towing.
- Plug and play harness made specifically for each transmission.
- Paddle shift compatible.
- Supports the widest range of transmission types and manufacturers.
- Direct connection to the widest range of engine management systems (via CAN) for ease of setup/configuration.
- CAN based interface to factory and aftermarket engine management systems.
- Compatible with aftermarket throttle position sensors (TPS) which are available on our website.
- Corrosion resistant fully anodized billet aluminum housing.
- IP rated main harness connector.
- IP65 rated control module.
- Made in America (housing, circuit board, harness, App/software development).
- Designed in America (App/software, controller and harnesses).
- Longest established US manufacturers of transmission controllers (founded 1998-99).
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- The aluminum main case has been designed to maximize heat dissipation and management.
- For proof of quality and tracking each housing is laser etched with the HGM logos and serial numbers.
- Each unit is uniquely serialized and tracked throughout production, delivery and sales.
- Each unit is individually and thoroughly tested for load, circuit quality, accuracy, function and stability on a purpose build test system.
- Lightweight compact construction makes for easy install in even the tightest locations.
- A single lever lock design ensures the main harness cannot accidentally disconnect from the module.
- The App has the ability to detect an extensive range of faults ranging from transmission malfunctions to wiring and solenoid faults (all displayed via industry standard fault codes).
- Dedicated indicator lights provide simple fault diagnostics, power confirmation and mode identification.
- 12 short circuit protected solenoid drivers.
- Each driver can drive high side or low side, meaning nearly any transmission can be controlled.
- On/off, pintle, PWM, variable bleed and variable force solenoids can be controlled, with or without peak and hold capability.
- Each solenoid output can measure open circuit, short circuit and faulty solenoid resistance (high or low).
- 4 programmable inputs to measure a wide variety of speed sensor types (hall effect, magnetic coil sensors and points ignition).
- 22 general purpose input / output circuits that can be configured as LED outputs, switch inputs, voltage inputs, or pulse measurements for interfacing to pressure sensors, temperature sensors, shift levers, pushbuttons, and indicators.
- Support for dual transmission temperature sensors so both pan and cooler return temperatures can be monitored simultaneously if required.
- Sensor inputs are designed for standalone or piggyback TPS and MAP sensors.
- Programmable TPS and MAP ground so you can use dedicated sensors or piggyback.
- High speed 32 bit CPU for shift control.
- Dedicated Bluetooth processor that is separate from the main CPU for reliability.
- Internal 3 axis accelerometer for data logging and shift calibration.
- Internal temperature sensor for safety and environmental monitoring.
- Has dedicated transfer case low range input for adjusting shift schedule and speedometer calibration as required. Able to detect both high and low range where available.
This product may not be legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.