Rear Differential Cover for American Axle 11.5" (292mm) Ring Gear,14 Bolts For Ram 2500 2014+
Volume: about 1/2 quart over stock at factory fill level
Dimensions: About 3/8 inch deeper than stock. Click for larger image.
- Designed for 2014 and newer Ram 2500
- Clears sway and pan hard bars for the coil suspension, no modifications needed
- Additional capacity: approximately 1/2 quart over stock at factory fill level
- Fins for dissipating heat from fluid
- Level check holes on side at the stock fill level line and at stock fill level hole
- Fill holes on top and the side
- Drain on bottom for easy servicing
- Boss (unmachined) if needed for temperature sending unit
- Cover comes with new mounting bolts, fill plugs, and magnetic drain plug, all included
- PML standard top quality heavy duty sand cast aluminum construction
- Ram 2500, 2014 to 2017
- Ram 2500, 2003 to 2013, with the high output diesel, 5.9 diesel or 6.7 diesel (can also use PML Part Number 10361)
- Ram 2500 Mega Cab, 2006 to 2013, with the 5.7 Hemi, 5.9 diesel, or 6.7 diesel (can also use PML Part Number 10361)
- Ram 3500, 2003 to 2016 (can also use PML Part Number 10361)
2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Ram 2500 trucks feature coil suspension and have a sway (stabilizer) bar and pan hard rod right behind the stock cover. This cover works without modification on trucks with or without the optional air suspension add-on to the link coil suspension.
This rear cover fits the American Axle 11.5, 11.8 inch (300mm, 292mm) ring gear, 14 bolt differential, found on many Ram trucks, 2003 and newer. Trucks without the pan hard and sway bars can also use PML Part Number 10361.
Always check your truck to verify your differential and clearance.
Level Check and Fluid Fill Holes
Fill hole is near the top of the cover, about the 1 o'clock position. The top level check hole can also be used to fill.
This PML differential cover has two level check holes. The bottom of one hole is at the same location as the bottom of the stock cover oil fill hole. The bottom of the other hole is at the same location as the stock cover fluid level line. Follow your factory directions to fill with the correct amount of fluid.
Both the stock cover fluid level line and the fill hole are on the face of the stock cover. PML puts the holes on the side for easier access.
Front Cover for 4WD Trucks
PML makes a front differential cover these Dodge Ram trucks. On our front covers, PML keeps the profile close that of the stock cover to avoid interference with the steering, frame or suspension.
2013 and newer Ram 3500 and 2014 and newer Ram 2500 trucks have a round front end stock cover with 12 bolts. Please see PML's 12 bolt front differential cover.
Pre 2013/2014 trucks have the AAM 9.25 14 bolt cover and would need PML's 14 bolt front differential cover.